Monday, December 1, 2008

Classical Guitar Basics

Friend and student Scott Wood had a great idea. Scott is one of those IT guys who is a whiz at computer stuff and has created a new site called Classical Guitar Basics. He has kindly invited me to be a part of CGB, has published some of my posts on there, and allowed me to be a featured instructor for the site. CGB is beautifully designed and features lessons, articles, a blog, and even a participatory forum. There are also some great videos of guitarists (my favorite: Kevin Loh, aged 10, playing Bach), and links to other very good sites.

I hope you'll take some time to give it a look and bookmark it. Scott is a great writer, with a strong understanding of how the mind works as it relates to playing guitar. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

..."I hope you'll take some time to give it a look and bookmark it."

Already done...:) I look forward to the site developing and I wish you both all the best. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Nice layout and very neat look on CGB.

Looking forward to more posts really soon!