Monday, April 14, 2008

Lessons at a New Location

If you haven't heard, AL&M is moving to a new location, where they won't have space available for guitar lessons. I have nothing but nice things to say about my association with AL&M, but life goes on. I wish Tommy Parker and the staff of friends I made there all the best.

I have moved all of my AL&M students to Morningstar Music Learning Center (mmlconline.com) in the Pembroke area of Virginia Beach. Morningstar is owned and operated by Wesley and Marianne Stevenson, who are also musicians themselves and very nice people with sincere, lofty goals. My studio there is easily four times the size of my old one, informative posters relating to the guitar cover the walls and once again, I feel at home. If you live in the Norfolk/Virginia Beach area and would like to take lessons there, please call me (757 377 9498). I'll also continue to give lessons at my home in Olde Towne Portsmouth. Morningstar also offers lessons in piano, bass, violin and fiddle.

No comments: