Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ibanez Guitars' Jemsite

Last week I was asked by the Awesome Ava of Ibanez Guitars' Jemsite to write a posting for their Jemsite guitar forum. I was honored. The Jem Guitar was personally designed for Ibanez by legendary guitarist Steve Vai. I had the chance to hear Vai play years ago when he toured with Frank Zappa and The Mother's of Invention (as a "stunt guitarist", according to his MySpace page). Awesome.

My thanks to Awesome Ava for finding my humble blog all the way from beautiful Tel Aviv, and asking me to write for them. I hope to add more in the future. I also hope you'll take time to look at their forum, whose readers I'm guessing are a lot younger then I.

Here's a direct link to my post:
http://www.jemsite.com/blog/43-general/763-tips-from-a-guitar-vet.html

My kinda livin'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Herb!!

I'm not sure how old you are and I'm not going to ask, but the site isn't for as young as you think! It's really for all ages.

And yes we get hip to you guys, too...after all where would we be without the old fogies? ;-) Just kidding!

Thanks for posting and I can't wait for more!